Our full line of car camping tents, shelters, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and accessories will be available in stores and online in Spring 2014. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at a few of the products currently in production. We look forward to showing you the complete collection early next year.
Wholesale inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A camping query . . . why travel to a beautiful landscape and then pitch a tent out of which you can't see a thing?
We have no idea either! That's why we invented the TeaHouse. Designed for the camper who likes views and ventilation, it's a new take on tents with uniquely TICLA features like:
• Full visibility (even with the fly on).
• Durable kid and dog proof materials.
• Realistic sizing . . . because two people should fit in a two-person tent.
• G.O.O.D. System (Get Out Of Dodge) storage tote . . . the easiest way to pack up and transport gear from storage to camp and back again.
A bag so stylish, functional and temperate, it'll give your sheets and blankets a run for their money.
You've got nice bedding at home, so why settle for a constricting, sweaty, and boring option for sleeping under the stars? Slumber in luxury and comfort in the versatile and cozy Besito. Destined to become your go-to, its Flip insulation—30 degrees on one side, 45 degrees on the other—makes it perfect for most adventures.
• Flip it! If it's balmy out, sleep with the warmer side (30 degree) down. When there's a nip to the air, flip it over for a little extra insulation.
• Sublime liner material brings to mind luxe linens.
• Tapered design ensures that feet don't freeze.
• Two-way zipper so feet can be free.
• Unzips all the way open for use as a comforter.
Sweet dreams guaranteed.
The sandman's gonna have to pack extra when he pays you and your Tsubo a visit! Desert towers, roaring rivers, blazing sunsets, sweeping plateaus, rainbows, puppies . . . take your pick. Good dreams abound when you cozy up on this mat, designed only with a blissful night's sleep in mind.
• It's big and comfortable (2.5" thick, medium and large sizes).
• Lot's of bang for your buck with high-density foam that self-inflates, increases comfort and adds warmth.
• Anti-slip material ensures that you won't roll off your pad in the middle of the night.
• Durable construction and valves minimize points of failure for a pad that will last for years to come.
Sun shade, rain protection, or art installation? You decide.
Rig up a designer outdoor living room using the contents of your Refugio, and whatever trees rocks, and vehicles are available to you. A little ingenuity goes a long way in making your campsite the ultimate gathering place. Not to mention the talk of the camp!